LiftMaster 1/2 HP AC Belt Drive Garage Door Opener
Smart, Quiet and Energy Efficient
• MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener and
houselights with your smartphone, tablet or computer. (Requires purchase of Internet Gateway
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you
always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
• MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
• P3™ Motors are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your needs.
• 1/2 HP AC motor with industrial strength belt drive system provides quiet, reliable and
maintenance free performance.
• Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) provides super quiet, smooth operation year after year.
• Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
• Lifetime motor and belt warranty. 1-year parts warranty.
Safety and Security
• Security+ 2.0® safeguards your household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage
door opener so that the door opens only for you.
• PosiLock® locks down your door by electronically monitoring against a forced opening.
• Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about
to close when using MyQ Technology.
• The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door
opening, automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
3-Button Remote Control
Allows you to control up to three garage door openers, gate operators or MyQ Light Accessories.
Multi-Function Control Panel®
Enables you to turn garage door opener lights on and off from inside the garage.
Internet Gateway (828LM) Connect your MyQ-Enabled
Garage Door Opener and Accessories to the Internet with this device.
Ceiling Mount (195LM)
Give your garage the style it’s been missing by hiding the wires and cords with this sleek ceiling
mount. Works in most standard garages.
Remote Light Control (825LM)
Allows you to control any lamp with your garage door opener remote control or smartphone via the
Internet Gateway and the free MyQ app.
Door and Gate Monitor
Enables you to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in your house.
Installed Length: 128”
Maximum Door Opening: 7’ 6” * Headroom Clearance Required: 2”
*Up to 10’ with optional 8’ or 10’ rails
Number of Cartons: 2
Carton 1: Dimensions and Contents:
– 20” x 12” x 10”
– 882LM Multi-Function Control Panel
– 893LM 3-Button Remote Control
– Garage Door Opener Head
– The Protector System® Safety Reversing Sensors
Carton 2: Dimensions and Contents:
– 10’ 4” x 5” x 5”
– Assembled Solid-Steel T-Rail (Belt)
SECURITY+ 2.0® RADIO CONTROLS
Coding System: Smart Receiver Code Button and Indicator Light
893LM 3-Button Remote Control Operating Range: 200’ (approximately) Operating Temperature: -40°F to
– Remote Control: 310, 315 & 390 MHz Tri-Band
– Receiver: Frequency Agile on 310, 315 & 390 MHz
Security+ 2.0 Anti-Burglary Coding
50 Channel FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) Provides two-way communication from garage door
opener and MyQ Accessories.
Enables remote closing of garage door with key MyQ Accessories. Enables monitoring and control of
garage door openers and lighting controls via computer, tablet or smarphone.*
*Requires Internet Gateway Accessory Model 828LM
SECURITY+ 2.0 ENCRYPTED CONTROLS
882LM Multi-Function Control Panel
– Program Remote Controls
– Maintenance Alert System
CONVENIENCE / SAFETY
The Protector System Safety Reversing Sensors
Alert-2-Close Unattended Close Operation w/ Select Accessories* Emergency/Quick Release
Automatic Trolley Reconnect Ventilation /Pet Opening Down Safety Reverse
Up Safety Stop
Door Open/Beam Obstructed/Lights On
Maintenance Alert System
PosiLock® secure lock system
*Timer-to-close feature requires purchase of 880LM or 881LM control panel and is for sectional
doors only, not one piece doors.
*Unattended Operation functionality cannot be utilized when opener is installed on a one-piece
Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
Current Rating: 4.5A UL Listings: Yes
Length of Line Cord: 4’ (3-prong)
Approximately 1 Watt Power in Standby Mode* Enhanced CFL (Compact Fluorescent) Compatible
*Standby Mode at down limit, work lights off
Solid State Microcontroller with Built-in Surge Suppressor
Number of Bulbs: 2
Maximum Wattage: 100 x 2
Adjustable Time, Solid-State Delay
Enhanced CFL (Compact Fluorescent) Compatible, Max 26 Watts
Thermal Protection: Automatic
Drive Means: Full Reinforced Drive Belt
Reduction Means: Gear 16:1
Door Linkage: Adjustable Door Arm
Electronic Limit Settings
Approximately 7” per second
Head: 24 lbs
Rail: 17 lbs.
Chassis and Chassis Cover: Steel
Rail: Solid-Steel T Trolley: Steel
Lifetime Motor Warranty
Lifetime Belt Warranty
1 Year Parts and Accessories Warranty
HOMELINK® Compatible (version 4.0 or higher)*
*May require an external adapter depending on the model and year of your vehicle. Visit
homelink.com for additional information.